Download workshop document for day 1.
Creating a new Statistics data file consists of two stages:
(1) defining the variables and
(2) entering the data.
Defining the variables involves multiple processes and requires careful planning. Once the variables have been defined, the data can then be added.
(1) show the descriptive statistics for the demographics
(2) show the descriptive statistics for the study variables
(3) show the reliability analysis
(4) show the consistency analysis
(5) show the normality analysis for each factor.