Tue, Feb 14|
Location is TBD
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH Using SPSS and JAMOVI
Two-day workshop on application of basic statistical methods focusing mainly on data analysis for medical applications using SPSS and to successfully interpret and communicate the results of statistical analysis.
Time & Location
Feb 14, 5:00 PM GMT+3
Location is TBD
About The Event
The topics covered in the workshop will be as follows
Note: All training applications are came from real studies from many published papers in Medical Journals
What you will learn
1. Introduction to JAMOVI software and interface.
2. Introduction to data, variables, types of variables and scales of measurement.
3. Descriptive statistics of continuous and categorical variables.
4. Understanding standard error of mean and 95% confidence interval of mean
5. Transforming continuous variable to categorical variable.
6. Normality of data.
7. Selection of appropriate statistical tests.
8. Chi square – Introduction and scenarios.
9. Independent samples T test.
10. Paired samples T test.
11. One way ANOVA.
12. Pearson and Spearman Correlation analysis.
13. Interpret linear regression equation and R-squared
14. Linear regression analysis
15. Binomial Logistic regression analysis (Logistic Regression - Odds Ratio)
16. ROC curve in SPSS
What the workshop includes?
1- Hands-on practices using the latest version of the SPSS package.
2- Training manual (Online system) with step-by-step processes to practice on all discussed exercises.
3- Workshop certificate.
4- Coffee/Tea throughout the workshop.
Registration fees = TBA,
For Students, fees = TBA
Ahmed Alsaber - Sta