Statistical Analysis (Academic Questionnaire Analysis) using SPSS (2 Days)
Time & Location
About The Event
This course is taught over 2 days only. We provide training in using SPSS to apply a range of statistical techniques. The methods are introduced through hands-on sessions using SPSS to analyze data from a variety of application areas. A booklet containing full instructions is provided.
Introduction to data analysis using SPSS.
• Exploratory data analysis and descriptive.
• Introduction to statistical inference using SPSS.
• t-tests and confidence intervals.
• Non-parametric tests.
• Analyzing survey data.
• Correlation and regression.
• ANOVA (One and two way).
• Reliability and Factor Analysis.
• Writing Statistical Reports (Automated Approach).
About the instructor:
Name: Ahmed R. Al-Saber
Level: Master Degree in statistics, Ph.D. candidate in statistics, University of Starathclyde, UK
Experience: more than 10 years performing academic statistical analysis.
Registration fees = 55 KWD
+965 95545930 (WhatsApp Only)